Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sockret Pal Strikes again

So again all I am doing is working, working and more working.



But I did come home today to find this nice little fun package in my mail box. A bag of Halloween Treats and a cute little white tape measure to match my little black one from the Knitters Tea Swap.










Last weekend was my sorority from College Beta of Clovia's Semi Annual Bazaar and I managed to finish a few scarves and this very cute pumpkin hat.

Also the kitties have a new house, it was supposed to be Ducky's Birthday present she will be one on Halloween but as you can see Boo has taken it over.










Look what I got for My Birthday

If she thinks she is keeping this house to herself

Good news about Boo he had some black spots on his nose and the vet we saw in the spring said it could be pre cancerous, but it isn't. Boo was not feeling well, breathing heavy, not eating and throwing up, so of course I thought the worst and took him to the vet. Dr Hansen said he doesn't have cancer, but has freckles and an upper respiratory sinus infectin so he is on Amoxicillian. He seems to be much better today as you can see



Just checking out the package Mom and it passes the sniff test

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the kitty house, so cute!

Jeanne said...

My cats are going to need one of those kitty houses too.

Chris said...

That kitty house is really cute!! I'm glad Boo is doing better. Must just not be a good time for boy kitty health...

Kari said...

The pumpkin hat on the bear is adorable. Also love the mouse tent for the cats.