Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Birthday

Yesterday was Baby and Ducky's 2nd Birthday!!!!!

They were born in Wisconsin on a farm. Megan's friend Caitlin had a purebred Siamese who got out one day and then came Baby and Ducky. They are half siamese and half barn cat. They act more Siamese, they talk to you. I have never had a cat who talks, if you are in the bathroom longer than they think you should be they sit outside the door and let you know it. But we love them anyway, just in case you are wondering Ducky is the darker one and has a really sweet dispostion, Baby is the lighter and somewhat of a prima donna. Baby does not really like Boo so this picture may be the only one I ever get of all three together.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!




"They are turning out okay Mom especially since they moved in with us" according to Boo


A little knitting content....

I finished some felted clogs and a pair of half mitts. The clogs were from Stash Yarn and the mitts I started last year and finally put the thumbs on them, as soon as I can get the mitts back from Megan I will post a picture.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Happy birthday to the girls!! They sure are lovely.

Jeanne said...

Did you set their food on fire like I do for mine every year?

alt.ayu said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!
=^..^=

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Kitty Birtday!