Sunday, January 29, 2006

sock knitting olympics

Hello from Minnesota where it is finally snowing. Today I am signing up to be on the USA Sock Team for the Knitting Olympics. I have some beautiful mohair and merino blend yarn from Denmark that I will use for my socks. Other things I am working on are another sweater for my cat, she is around 20 yrs old and has a tumor on her shoulder. The tumor has caused her to lose her fur in that spot so I have made her two sweaters from fixation and working on a third. She actually seems to like wearing them. I will post more details and some pictures of Alice in her sweater later.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hi Louise! I'd like to see a picture of Alice is her sweater. Save the pattern...Bugsy might need one someday.

Trish said...

hi Louise and Alice. Chris sent me your way to see Alice and her sweaters. I swear, Chris and Chaos know all the interesting cats and knitters!!

Trish and Miss Em of the no hair on her head and now thighs/sides. A sweater won't help her, maybe pants?
www.randomthreads.com