Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Singapore

Hello from Singapore

It was a long flight and I tried not to sleep to avoid Jet Lag. I arrived on Sunday in the middle of the nite and was met by a car at the airport. Went to the apartment with the most beautiful pool and slept for about 3 hours. Then I got up and started my adventures by meeting with a group of Singapore knitters. Pictures will come when I get home. One of the knitters was from Roseville Mn and teaches at the International School here.....
29April:
all of that happened a week ago and all I have been doing in between until this past weekend is working....Saturday my husband came and we spent the day familarizing ourselves with the local MRT system as all I know how to do is get to work, then we went to dinner at an Indonesian Restaurant and Sunday I met again with the Singapore knitting group. They gave me some really beautiful self striping yarn as a gift. Then back to work on Monday while Bob is out having fun....see you all soon

5 comments:

Chris said...

I didn't know that Bob was going to join you there! How fun.

Jeanne said...

I hope Bob stays out of trouble, what with you too busy working to keep an eye on him.

Anonymous said...

I hope you find some time to have some fun while you're there! It's great that you found a knitting group right off the bat :)

Debra said...

Hope you get to enjoy some of the city's sites!

Check your inbox-- requested email sent yesterday.

Kari said...

How long of a flight is it to Singapore?