Wednesday, January 16, 2008

School Days

Just a quick update....I decided last fall to return to school and applied to and was accepted in Concordia University's Degree Completion Program in Organizational Management and Leadership. But I still needed to finish up some general ed requirements either because I missed them the first time around or because the credits I had did not meet Concordia's requirements.

So tonight was my first class "College Writing", I think the class went okay. All my classes will be online and the class meets in a chat room and discusses the weeks reading assignment. The amount of homework I imagine is no less than going to regular class but with my schedule that just did not work for me.

I will keep you posted...I think I am the oldest student in the class and kind of worried about it.

Knitting content coming soon I promise as soon as Megan gets my camera back to me.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Good for you! What I noticed when I was at the U was the older students usually did a lot better than the younger students - I don't know if it's because the older students had work experience or had the awareness that they were paying for the credits, but I bet you'll do great!

Jeanne said...

I don't think being an older student is going to be a handicap in the least. I bet you show everyone how it's done.

Kathy said...

but, are you older than the teacher?