Sunday, February 26, 2006

C'est Fini



My Olympic Flame Socks are finished! Yes I can knit socks from the top down and do beading and lace! It was really fun and I am ready to knit for the Summer Olympics how about you!!!




Now for the Stitches West Report: I bought "Hot Flash" by Socks that Rock, Gramercy Park by Lily Chin, Big Top and St Valentines "sock" by Lisa Souza, Hemp for a cami for Megan, Ladybug Opal, a new Chinese yarn that is 70% wool,30% acrylic and 7.6% water (the label is in Chinese and the water content per Chinese law has to be included, and some Wool and Tencel sock yarn by Ellen's Half Pint Farm.



And here is Alice in her newest sweater it is purple and green fixation. She definitely is thinking my mom is crazy, I like bright colors!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Yay on finishing the socks. They look very nice. I might have to try some beading now. Nice haul at Stitches. I'm sure Alice doesn't think you are crazy. She's wondering why you are trying to make her crazy....

Chris said...

Congrats on finishing your socks!!! They look very cool. And lovely stuff from Stitches, too.

Hi Alice! Chaos thinks you look cute in your sweater. :)