Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I have SOLD my first pattern

Sorry to disappoint anyone but the Skater Hat pattern was purchased by Depth of Field and will be sold there and maybe other stores around town. SO if you want one go see the girls at Depth of Field.

So what is my blog without a picture of a cat or two....and as usual Boo is helping me do something knitting related


A few weeks ago Boo learned to make adjustments to the yarn on the swift and now he is learning to turn the handle on the winder. Of course first he needs to figure out that is not the right handle to be using.

Here is an Alice update, she is still with us and doing ok...Bob has taken to giving her baths as she has a hard time doing that for herself. Next time Bob is bathing her I will try to get a picture to post.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Congratulations!!!!

Jeanne said...

Yipee!