Monday, May 22, 2006

The Cat is out of the Bag


Mom in case you can't tell this is a laundry hamper not a bag


Ok so I let out the news today that I am planning a knit along to start in August...

The Red Sock Knit Along

Details to follow....

I have been busy this week helping Megan and Cliff look at apartments and jobs and etc... the good news is Cliff got a job in his field (graphic Arts) at a screen printing place. Megan is still looking for part time as she is going to school in the fall.

I have been knitting felted bowls and trying to come up with a pattern that is the right size, so far I have one too big and one on the needles that might be too small, pictures to follow soon.... Also I am still working on my cotton socks and tried a short row heel, did not like it and ripped it out! So now I am back to my original plan of a spiral replacement one. And finally I ripped out the baby sweater hood and am redesigning it...More to follow on all of the above.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Is your knitalong going to be different than the Red Hot Sizzling Socks Knitalong?

Jeanne said...

I'll join your Red Sock Knitalong when the time comes. I may have to try and dye me some red sock yarn.