Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Gran Cats are coming

Megan and the grancats are coming this weekend. I am excited, but Uncle Boo seems uncconcerned.




Why should I worry I am the king of the house




Here are my newest socks, from Meilenweit Cotton Fantasy, featuring a spiral toe and the pattern is Springy Socks from Knoxknits designer Judy Sumner. As usual I changed the toe and probably will do a spiral replacement heel to match the toe.









Finally the rain stopped so I need to go outside at some point today and work in my garden. I am cleaning out some excess perennials in the front Bee Balm, Jacobs Ladder, Orange Day Lillies and Columbine. I need to go look at some new perennials to add to the garden then decide what to do with the window boxes and the back yard.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Spiral replacement heel sounds very funky.

Clarisse said...

This colorway is gorgeous! I've been wanting to make some cotton socks, now I have a brand to look into. Your kitty and his nieces are beautiful. I don't know where they came up with dogs being our best friends, even though we have a few, I'll take cats any day :)